dwell East End Adelaide Contest Terms and Conditions – Live, Learn & Do Well in 2020
By entering the dwell East End Adelaide – Live, Learn & Do Well in 2020 contest conducted by the Promoters, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. In this contest, unless the context otherwise provided, the following words are defined as follows:
a. ACST means Australian Central Standard Time;
b. The Promoters are dwell Adelaide Student Living Pty. Ltd. ABN 68 628 451 990.
2. Refer to Table 1 below for particulars of the contest, subject to the terms and conditions below:
|Contest Category||Prize Description||Eligible Entrants(s)|
|Online||Enter the draw to win an Apple iPad||All non- residents of dwell East End Adelaide|
|Contest Start Date||Contest End Date||Prize Draw Date|
|Sunday 18 August 2019 at 10.00am ACST||Sunday 18 August 2019 at 4:00pm ACST||Friday 23 August 2019 10:00am ACST|
3. Prize pack including Apple iPad
4. The contest commences at 10:00am ACST on 18 August 2019 and closes at 4:00pm ACST on 18 August 2019.
5. This is a lucky draw.
6. To be eligible to enter an entrant must not be currently residing in a dwell East End Adelaide location and have given a valid email address.
7. To enter, entrants must have filled out their details and answered all the questions on the online form “dwell East End Adelaide – Live, Learn & Do Well in 2020”. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries.
8. There is a maximum of one (1) prize available to be awarded to an eligible entrant.
9. The Promoters shall notify the winner(s) for the Contest Category via email within seven days from the Prize Draw Date (or redraw date as applicable), including details on how the winner can claim the applicable prize. The winner(s) may also be publicly announced on the dwell East End Adelaide Facebook page and Website.
10. The Promoters reserve the right at any time during the contest period to:
a. change the terms and conditions of this contest;
b. withdraw, cancel, modify or suspend the contest; and
c. change the value or nature of the prizes under this contest.
11. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this contest (dwell East End Adelaide).
12. Any benefits or prizes derived from this contest are not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash. Neither can it be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or contest offered by the Promoters.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for:
a. late, lost, misdirected, incomplete or incorrect entries;
b. the withdrawal, cancellation, modification or suspension of this contest; and
c. tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings under this contest.
It is the responsibility of applicants to seek independent financial, legal or other professional advice before making any applications under this contest.
14. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your participation in the contest or any prizes either during or after the contest period, even if the Promoter has been advised of the possibility of such damages.